- My sister, Jessica, just turned the big 1-8! It's so crazy she's an adult now. I remember her running around at seven-years-old with a huge smile and bouncy gold hair. She's still like that. :)
- Still working at Boostability! We're the best SEO company out there. Bam!
- Also, still have a sinus infection. I'm on my second round of antibiotics. Hopefully they help!
- Brandon and I just had our 11-month-iversary. We didn't do too much since in December, I have a surprise planned! He knows there's a surprise, but he doesn't know what it is yet. :) I'll have to inform you guys after it happens.
- This week Brandon and I are going to his little sister's soccer game, having Thanksgiving at his parents' house on Thanksgiving, and then are having another Thanksgiving at my parents' house on Friday. On Saturday we're going to Temple Square to watch Savior of the World. Can't wait to see it!
- On December 4, we'll being going to Temple Square again to watch the LDS Christmas Devotional. Should be fun!
- One last thing: Christmas decorations are going up! I can't wait. I did some Thanksgiving ones (wreath, paper turkey, a few fabric pumpkins), but Christmas is a whole other deal. :) Also, I can finally turn on Christmas music without people groaning at me from all different directions. I don't see why people aren't excited to celebrate one of the most important holidays of the year. It's Jesus Christ's birthday we're honoring, don't they know?
- Oh yeah, I forgot to say something. I was passing a funeral a few weeks ago and I noticed that everyone was all droopy-looking in these horrible and shapeless black clothes. If anyone wears black to my funeral, they can be sure I will haunt them from that time onward. ;)
This button below is just something I was working on last Sunday. Hope you guys enjoy!