Friday, June 10, 2011

Finals and then SUMMER!

Okay, so next week I have finals and then that Friday... SUMMER FINALLY STARTS! (for me, at least).

So here is the deal. It's not like I'm giving up working part-time (at 4 am!) or reading scriptures or being responsible and stuff... It's just that I want to have some fun. I mean, I'm married now and practically a grown-up, so I've got to hurry and start making a habit of having fun while doing responsible stuff.

This is another reason why it would be nice to be a full-time mom. Maybe you do have to clean, but if you want to go outside, you don't have to worry about persuading your kids! Anyway, beats being stuck smelling Nitrile gloves all day.

So I have a huge list I've got to get through. Maybe I won't finish, but I hope I do!

Love,
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment