Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh, that venison!

I woke up with a migraine today and threw up all morning because of the onions in the venison last night. I am never eating  onions ever again. Ever, ever, ever.

So I spent the morning letting my stomach settle, organizing photos and then exploring a pretty portion of York with Katelyn. We walked along a river, went down Shambles street, and also bought a milkshake each. I got a chocolate one. Mmmm. The milkshakes they make here are more like really cold, frothy chocolate milk that has some ice cream in it. I am considering having some of that at my reception. Yum!

Here is something cool I learned in Scotland on Sunday. A lady quoted someone (someone important with the church) who said, "Do not judge someone just because they sin differently than you." Smart! I love that quote. I think I do that a lot. We all sin differently and we are all at different levels trying to improve. I hope that when people see my faults, they can step back and realize that I am trying to be a better person and that I love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost and that I love the gospel.

I am so excited to go to these next few places on the list, but I am also very excited to get home!

Love,
Jazlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment